Saturday, May 01, 2010

A Year Younger

Mom discovered in some paperwork that our old vet in Virginia guessed that I was born around May 1, 1995. So that makes me only 15 years old this year. While I've been through a lot in my 15 years I got to tell you that finding out I'm a year younger is kinda nice. We are going to have a party with all the fixins. The buffet table is being readied for a weekend of food and fun. Waiting to cater to your every need is:







Bringing such delights as:

Bacon

Ham




Shrimps







Turkey


And in honor of the Kentucky Derby we'll be serving:




Mint Juleps for the adults and






Milk for the younger set (like me!)


Join me and Stray Kitty as we celebrate my youth!

2 comments:

A few Good Cats said...

Not only do you get to celebrate, but you're getting younger too. How about that?! All of us Good Cats join in wishing you a happy 15th birthday -- may you have many more!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Congratulations on getting a year younger. You look very spry for a 15 year old.