Friday, July 09, 2010

Escape Attempt - Foiled

I almost made my escape but for the big dude that lives here I probably would have gotten away with it. It's very curious and no one can explain what happened but just the other day I ended up on the back steps just outside my sun room. The big dude asked Mom "How did Stray Kitty get out?" Of course Mom said "HuH?" You see she went out the front door, walking Tipper, and the big dude found me on the back steps. Needless to say I've been on strict house arrest every since - but I'm making the most of it. I've been crying and crying to be let out again but the Mom says "No way that's going to happen!" I don't know what all the fuss is about I mean afterall I didn't go very far and I really didn't try to run away - I really do like it here. Can you tell! On a comfort level of 0 to 10, I'd say this is a 10.

1 comment:

Teddy Westlife said...

I get outside sometimes too Stray Kitty. But I never go very far because (don't tell my mum) I am a little bit scairt of Outside.