Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My View is Gone!


This is what I could see when I went on our screen porch. I could see the grass, the birds and bees, all my lizzard friends and anything that dared to come into my yard. I really loved my screen porch. It was warm and sunny in the summer and cool during the winter. Sometime is got too hot and sometimes it got too cool but most of the time it was just right.

Then one day the woman got a crazy idea. Why don't we enclose the porch and make it a guest room so that peoples who visit could sleep there. Although I protested, cause I slept there just fine, she went ahead with her evil plan and deconstructed my beautiful sunny screen porch.
See what she done . My porch is now a room with a view! Although she remembered I likes to look outside and putted in lots of windows - my screen porch just ain't the same.

Mom here: Stray Kitty spends more time in the room now than he did before we enclosed it. It's much nicer and we added a daybed so that both he and Midnite can take their pick of that or the small couch. We did not ignore that they like to look out windows and put in four so there would be no fighting over which one got which window. They even have their own TV so they can watch "Animal Planet" whenever they want. I should have it so good!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had a nice view, but it sounds as though things are still pretty good on the porch. Still, we believe you deserve some consideration for having your way of life disrupted. It's gonna take a lot of Temptations (or whatever your favorite treat is) to get your human staff out of your doghouse! :-)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh man, ya were an indoor kitty, but at least ya hadda good view of the outside. We are facin that now.

So if we give up goin out,in exchange for being in a enclosed "out" space, then the Bein might take that away too?

Hiss...

Jans Funny Farm said...

So you all have something to be happy about.

Teddy Westlife said...

Yes, but it's different!