Wednesday, March 10, 2010

VET Warning

After I phoned the Vet to make an appointment for Stray Kitty and Tipper I overheard the following conversation:

Hey Stray Kitty, mom says we get to go for a ride tomorrow. Aren't you excited? I love to ride in the car.

I wouldn't be so happy if I were you Tipper. I saw the carriers pulled out of storage. We're probably going to get stuffed inside and I suspect that means we're going to the vet. At least she's learned something from some of my earlier trips to the vet because this time she has an afternoon appointment. One time I went to the vet I exacted my revenge and Mom spent the rest of the morning cleaning up the carrier. Ha! Ha! I got the last laugh.

Well that can't be it! I don't need to go to the vet. I'm just fine although I did hear her say something about my nails getting too long but it must be something else. Maybe we're taking a trip or going to visit some friends.

Dream on little dreamer. If we were going on a trip she would have gotten all the carriers out not just two. That means that one of us is not going and since she got out the big carrier and that little one it means just you and me babe! Midnite is staying home!

Well I hope you're wrong because I don't like getting my nails trimmed. I tried to bite the Vet the last time and he just laughed because he said my bark was worse that my bite. Do you think my bark is bad?

I don't know about your bark but for sure your bite is not bad!

No comments: