Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lesson Learned


Hey Stray, how are you feeling today?
I'm OK Tipper but frankly I hope you learned a lesson. A "ride" in the car is not what it's cracked up to be. Doc was real thorough and he poked me and proded me in every orifice and then had the nerve to shoot me twice. I don't want to go back if you know what I mean. But, I heard you screaming like a little girl when he cut your nails. Everyone in the whole place heard you screaming. What the heck!
I was fine when he cut the nails on my front paws but then the lady was holding me and I got my back leg stuck between the table and her body and when Doc pulled on the other back leg I just had to let him know that I wasn't meant to be stretched like a rubber band. Mom saw what was happening and once my leg was free I was fine. I have to admit though that my toes feel much better since my manicure. The vet lady was real concerned that maybe I hurt my leg but shucks I'm tough as nails (get it "tough as nails")! Besides my screams also got me a real nice treat.
Well I didn't get a treat till we got home and my butt is still a little sore from the two shots but next time she brings out the carriers I'm going to hide under the bed.
The trip to the vet went fine. Both Stray Kitty and Tipper were well behaved on the ride but I guess I've got to figure out a way to make sure Stray had done his business before we go anywhere. Again this time he left a present in the carrier that had to be cleaned up when we got to the vet.

2 comments:

A few Good Cats said...

Glad to hear both Stray and Tipper are healthy. We think it's good to do some yowling and maybe even some "business" just so the humans don't get too many ideas about taking cats to the v*t any more than absolutely necessary!

Noll's Nip said...

Ah the vet's.....it does bring out the worst in us.